Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne on my chest

« ...Getting rid of acne is no easy task and it seems that almost everyone is getting it nowadays. While it seems that teenagers are the most vulnerable to acne, almost anyone can be infected with it, regardless of their age....
...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Many adults suffer from recurring acne. Oftentimes, their acne is too stubbornly persistent that creams, washes, or antibiotics that can be bought over the counter no longer work on them....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne during pregnancy proactiv, zinc supplement acne org, have very bad acne that is painful

No comments: