Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Natural health acne

« ...The laser acne treatment has been found to produce more positive results than most any topical over the counter acne medication to date. Doctors have reported that taking just one treatment has reduced acne severity by more than half in their patients and the acne continues to improve over a series of three to four monthly treatments. Studies have shown that patients can achieve clearance of acne lesions in the 95% and over range....
...Patience is a virtue and while it may take a little while to get results over the long term you will get your beautiful complexion back....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I found that I was eating vegetable oil everyday (as it's an ingredient in foods I was eating daily). When I cut these foods out of diet and ate foods without this in them, my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. There are other things I did to totally clear my acne, but......»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne on arms and legs soap, birth control and acne pills and pregnant, good moisturizer to use for mild acne

No comments: